Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oh, hi...

Hello,

I'm Matt Neffer, Boy Spotwelder. This blog is currently a blog the way the Titanic is a boat -- technically it, you know, exists, but it don't see too much action these days.

To be honest it never did. I had the best of intentions when I started in, then realized that actually posting things required a certain amount of work. Meh.

But now that I'm occasionally guest-blogging or leaving comments on sites the fine Dead Things on Sticks, it occurs to me that maybe, just maybe, people might meander over here every once in a while to see what I'm talking about.

As you can see: not much. But maybe that'll change. Anyway, like Denis of DTOS, I write television, and occasionally have opinions on stuff.

Not as many opinions as Denis, of course. But we'll see.

No comments: